I recently got this:
That's right, I converted. I've been needing a new laptop for quite some time now. My old MISM laptop was having overheating and fan issues, and one day while I was in the middle of an intense game of Luxor (the full version), the screen suddenly faded into black and I was never able to get it to come back to life. So I bought the Macbook. Kinda on a whim, actually, because I was really attached to my IBM laptop and always ignored McShumbot's praises of the Mac. But it was cute and white and small and with the Intel processor, I figured that I could run Windows on it if I hated Mac OS X. But it turns out that I LOVE my new laptop and the Mac OS.
The best thing about it? The remote!! That's right, my laptop has an awesome remote that has volume control and the ability to scroll through a playlist. Suggested uses include listening to music and slideshows. My personal favorite use? Watching my favorite TV shows in bed. Now I don't have to reach out and use the keyboard to control everything..the remote does it all. I LOVE IT! (so far I've only gotten it to work in itunes though)
Sidenote: I'm not a huge fan of the Camino web browser yet. I'd agree that yes, it does seem faster than Firefox, but a lot of sites don't support it yet, so it gets really irritating to use at times. Also, I kinda miss my games! There aren't as many good games for Mac OS X. Like Diner Dash 2 is only on Windows. Good thing I beat it already.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
i've converted..kinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahhahaha... "an intense game of Luxor" hahahha
ReplyDeleteman, macs are so nice... i wanted to get one, but my MISM laptop isn't dying yet. perhaps i need to play Luxor on it.