Tuesday, May 27, 2008

more music please

Aaron likes music. He enjoys classics like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider" and whatever little tunes I randomly sing to him. He also enjoys his mobile which plays Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach (Thanks Crystal!) for 15 minutes straight. Isaac and I often use it to occupy him in the mornings so we can grab a few extra minutes of sleep.

One morning, we woke up to the strains of Mozart and we realized he had accidentally turned on his mobile with his feet! This was a few weeks ago and he didn't do it again, so I chalked it up to a happy accident. This morning, he was lying in his crib and I put a few toys in to see what would draw his attention, but he kept staring at the side of the crib at the mobile control. I walked away, and ten minutes later, he had rotated his body 180 degrees and was kicking at the control panel. He managed to turn it on, and is is now happily turning it on and off every 30 seconds.

3 comments:

  1. baaaaaaah!!! so resourceful! i think you have a budding musician on your hands. get him started on the guitar hero as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dude! so i just looked closer at the picture... are those BOOKS in aaron's crib!??!? what a nerd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaron's inherited your toe dexterity!

    ReplyDelete